a new bag story


Excited by my success with this little pink number, I charged ahead on bag numero dos ... this time I thought some lime green polka dots would be kind of fun. Had I ever tried intarsia before? Nah. Did I bother researching the proper method? Nah. Full steam ahead!


This polka dot turned out perfect ...


This one? Not so much ...


Struck by the fear that all those wholes and bumps would lead to a pretty lumpy finished project, I abandoned my polka dot dreams. Luckily I hadn't gotten too far in my knitting.


One finished bag, ready to felt! (sorry bad evening lighting)
I should have put something in this photo for scale--it seemed huuuge. It could cover my entire head and shoulders. Look honey, I'm knitting a humongous sack!



Hooray! Another successful finished project! It even stands on its own. Amazing!



(an inside shot)

No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...