quilt contemplations, part two

 
 
Now that I've got plenty of Christmas fabric in my stash, my dilemma is which pattern to choose. For some crazy reason, I feel an urge to break out of my typical comfort zone (squares and rectangles) and try a pattern that uses ... triangles! Of course, my plan is to use a cheater short-cut method like the one found in this book, "Scrap-Basket Sensations" (basically I'll still be sewing with rectangles and squares ... you just sew diagonally across a square to create a triangle at the end of rectangular strip). If I'd only had this book when I made my last quilt using a jelly roll! As you can see, there are many patterns that have caught my eye ...


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How in the world will I ever choose?!?! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the Sparkler one. May have to look into that myself.

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...