another fabulous feza scarf

 
Continuing the charity knitting update ... in addition to toys, I challenged myself to knitting as many scarves as possible from my stash. This one is a fabulous feza scarf! I had forgotten how much I enjoy the joys of knitting a scarf length-wise, in garter stitch. If you are looking for a last-minute knitted gift now that we are practically in the 11th hour, this pattern could easily be adapted for other yarns. Unfortunately, I don't have photographic evidence of the five other scarves I finished.
 
And that catches me up on my charity knitting from November! I hadn't done this much charity knitting in one stretch, ever. I've always enjoyed charity knitting, but this time the extra challenge of only knitting from my stash yarn seemed to amplify the gratification. I felt doubly good while knitting--good about knitting something nice for someone who really deserves it, and good about getting some old yarn finally out of my growing-out-of-control stash! 

No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...