thrift shop rehab


I've got a different kind of finished object Friday post this week ... a little thrift shop rehab! My sister is furnishing her first off-campus college apartment next year, and like all poor college students wants to do it on the cheap. We lucked out on our last visit to our local thrift shop--we scored this funky hexagon-shaped side table for $20 and a perfectly good desk for $35. We loved the shape of this side table, but not so much it's wood veneer ... enter my magic fix-all, spray paint! The color? Bauhaus Gold. It will definitely add a "pop" of color to her apartment!



Now this thrift shop score required no rehab at all ... these are by far the cutest glasses I've found yet!


2 comments:

Britney said...

nice finds [and fix-up!]!

Mademoiselle Marie said...

The hexagon shaped table is awesome! I've never seen a similar piece of furniture :) And I love the glasses!

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...