easter inspirations ...

... for next year, that is! I was too busy with creating my "inventory" for the CDAF this year to try these cool Easter crafts, but I'm definitely saving these for next year.

Isn't this wreath adorable? I'd love to make one using jelly beans, an Easter version of the funky Halloween candy corn wreath I made last fall.



I love how these simple patterns (above) create these amazing flower cut-outs (below). It's like snowflake cutting, but for spring! You could use those same patterns for some really cute flower decorations for handmade cards ... hmmm....


Next year I'd love to make my own version of an Easter egg tree. This one is Martha's (below), and it's stunning, of course.

And this just cracks me up! Who wouldn't want a bunny-shaped topiary?

No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...