day one: week of red (and orange)

It's baaack. Project Spectrum, the awesome celebration of the color spectrum founded and led by Lolly, has commenced! It started as a way to explore the use of color in knitting, but has expanded to so much more. This month starts with two of my favorite colors, red and orange.

May :: Red/Orange
June :: Green
July :: Blue/Indigo
August :: Pink/Purple
September :: Yellow/Metallics
October :: Cyan/Aqua
November :: Black/White/Grey

I'm a little late to the festivities, just getting back from a trip to the west coast. So I'm kicking off my activities with a week of photos celebrating red and orange. I invite you to join me! Post a comment with a link to your blog so everyone can enjoy your photos. For now, please enjoy these gorgeous reddish orange tulips courtesy of my parent's home in Washington.
















No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...