just in time for the kentucky derby ...


This week has marked the return of a long-lost project for me. I have worked on this needlepoint project on and off throughout middle school and high school, doing a section here and there until I got intimidated by the sheer size of the project, and then eventually it was abandoned in a closet when I left for college. Many years later, my Mom found it when doing some spring cleaning and asked me if I wanted to finish it. Of course! It actually comes at perfect timing--I have been long craving some mindless, peaceful needlepoint. And my daughter is already really into horses, so this will be perfect for her "big girl" room! I'm especially motivated since it really is pretty close to finished at this point ... just the sky and the mare to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking great!

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...