little spare time KAL


Wow, September has flown by. I've been constantly knitting here ... just not making much progress on anything, thanks to another serious bout of cast-on-itis and lack of focus due to an exceptionally crazy month filled with work obligations. My best progress so far has come from my participation in my very first knit-along, Terri Kruse's Spare Time KAL. I do find this ironic, given that I really feel like I have very little spare time this month! I'm making the kid version for my little guy, hoping to have a sweater ready for him once the temperatures finally dip in December. This is Lorna's Laces Sportmate in "A Year of Firsts." Loving it so far!

No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...