sunday's stitches

sunday's stitches: a moment to slow down and savor whatever your stitching on
 

 
This looks like progress, but don't be fooled ... I was so excited to get sunday's stitches going again that I foolishly opened this kit on New Year's Eve. After sundown. Bad light is an enemy of needlepoint, I tell you! I incorrectly identified the color for this section, and now need to rip back. Thankfully I caught it before I'd completed all the leaves in this color! Hopefully I'll have forward progress to show next Sunday!

2 comments:

heather said...

Ugh!!! I hate ripping back!!!

But...it looks like it will be a super cool project! Can't wait to see it progress!

Emily said...

Thanks! It's nice and cheerful, perfect for this cold weather!

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...