cupcake factory


Last week was a flurry of birthday celebrations, so cupcakes were in order! I'm always drawn to those awesome decorated cupcakes but I totally lack piped frosting skills. Utter failure. So I was super excited to see a picture of these owl cupcakes on Pinterest, as it was something my abilities could handle!  

Let me break it down: eyes are regular Oreos with the top taken off. Mini Oreos (the grab 'n go snack bags) for the iris of the eyes. Split the removed top of the Oreo in half to make the eyebrows. And add an M&M on its side. That's it! They were a big hit at the party, and super easy to make--I would definitely do these again!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are so cute! I want one. Great job.

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...