feeling ducky

It's been awhile since I've finished a project that utilized my ever-growing and typically ignored pattern library (remember the Love Your Library challenge?), but for once I opened one of my books and knit something! These are some duck feet baby booties for one of my expecting knitting friends--I've been dying to knit them forever so it was fun to finally get to. This is the second pattern I've knit from the book Cute Knits for Baby Feet (the other: my snake socksss). Such a fun book! And now I'm officially caught up on all my August knitting progress.

Pattern: Quack! (link to my Ravelry project page)
Yarn: Knit Picks Swish Worsted ("sunshine," used about half a skein)
Needles: Size 6 dpn's
Mods: None!

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

I have always wanted to knit this pattern, it is just too adorable!

Michelle said...

Hah, ok I am definitely not nor shall ever be a "baby knitter" but I do kinda want to make a bigger version of those for myself and then giggle at my own feet :p

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...