These make me wish I could crochet! Craftsy Pattern Here
The blog has been quiet this month, but that's not for lack of activity here. More like lack of focus, lack of finishing. That frustrating feeling of not being able to get anything done. I'm inching closer to "done" on lots of things, but that's the real problem--I've got too much started right now.
Case in point:
- At least 75% done on my knit night scarf, which I started in September as part of a KAL.
- Down to the very last lace border portion of Ardor (really only 1/3 of the entire project left to finish).
- Mid-way through a quilt top that has yet to be documented on the blog so far.
- Started a cowl test knit earlier in October out of Malabrigo worsted that is super yummy to knit so far. Approximately 8 pattern repeats left to knit before blocking and seaming up can occur.
- Knit a minion iPad cover earlier this month as a gift (one finish! yay, deadlines!)