Love Your Library, vol. 22

After all the purging and cleaning and organization I've done this summer, I'm feeling a massive urge now to "clear the decks" knitting wise. Every time I log into my Ravelry account, the number of works in progress taunts me.


Count 'em ... yeah that's 16 projects in progress, and I can think of at least one more that never made it into Ravelry somehow ... sigh. Only a small fraction of these count for the Love Your Library challenge, but that's okay. Right now the projects I'm dreaming of and want to make out of my current library of patterns are competing with these unfinished ones, so finishing at least of portion of these will be such a relief! Plus, I really would like a lot of these finished projects! A handful I know already I will frog, and a few I have no real urgency to finish. But many of these are "low hanging fruit" that will feel so good to knock out! Hope your challenge has been going well so far this month!



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...