knit your library, vol. 16

I always seem to feel like I'm floundering after finishing something so big as the big 'ol girly blanket I finished last week ... so bear with my knitting ADD as I recover! I made a tape measure cover using 14 yards of a Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock mini skein one of my swapping friends sent me ... 

 Burned through two more skeins of baby yarn I dislike for 8 more newborn caps that will be donated to my local hospital ...

 Started a roly poly for my daughter out of this book ...

Oh yeah, and finished one sock and started the second!

2 comments:

Kate Essex said...

Oh how wonderful! I too feel a little spent after big projects like blankets and sweaters (which is why I try to stick to smaller things like socks, but still the sweaters catch my eye now & then). I think you're off to a great start with your roly poly! I have the same book, and I really should make something from it (I'm sure you know how it is, the best laid plans to knit my library, etc.). The squid is the reason I bought the book in the first place, so that's probably where I'll start. And since we're doing a nautical theme in the bedrooms, he'll fit right in!

Julie said...

such a productive round up! I love that little measuring tape cover, I can't believe I'e never seen that before. and your 1 and a bit socks look wonderful!

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...