It's New Year's, so you know what that means .....year-end-review time!
March & April
May & June
July & August
September & October
November & December
And the grand total is .... 111 projects knit or crocheted this year! Holy cow!!! (not all 111 are depicted above, but pretty close!) I should call 2016 the year of the hat, since 54 of the 111 projects were hats knit for charity.
So how did I do on those crafting resolutions I set back in January? Eh, mixed. Some big achievements, but definitely big fat NOPEs on several of them. That's okay. There's always another year!
2016 Crafting Resolutions:
- Goal #1: ZERO yarn purchases this year.WIN! This was my biggest achievement for the year. I bought NOTHING. Yay! And my stash reduced by more than 19,000 yards!
- Goal #2: Empty at least two storage containers of yarn. Not so much.
- Goal #3: Sew at least four quilts. Haha! NOPE. Did sew one though!
- Goal #4: Knit at least three sweaters for myself. NOPE! Did make one though!
- Goal #5: Knit 50 charity projects. YES! This was a big win! 54 to be exact.
- Goal #6: Empty a storage bin of needlepoint projects. NOPE.
- Goal #7: Make new pillow covers for my front sitting room. NOPE.
- Goal #8: Continue to build my budding crochet skills. Yes!! I really built my crochet skills this year!
- Goal #9: Dye my own self-striping yarn. NOPE.
- Goal #10: Continue my Love Your Library project! Yes! 58 projects total were knit from patterns I had in my library prior to January 1, 2016.
- Goal #1: Going for year two of ZERO yarn purchases.
- Goal #2: Sew at least two quilts.
- Goal #3: Knit 50 charity projects.
- Goal #4: Knit at least three sweaters for myself.
- Goal #5: Devote more time to needlepoint/cross-stitch projects.
- Goal #6: Learn how to crochet toys!
- Goal #7: Dye my own self-striping yarn.
- Goal #8: Continue my Love Your Library project!