I'm baaaack



New year, new crafting! Not only am I back, but my trusty 'ol sewing machine is too ... thanks to a "Beginning Sewing" class I started this morning at the Golden Triangle Fabric Center. The class is great--our instructor, Everlyn, is a sweetheart, and this is just the boost I need for my sewing confidence. After reviewing the basics and practicing sewing some straight lines, we actually completed our first project on the first day of class (a pillowcase!). Next week? A tote bag! I'm lovin' it! So look for weekly updates on my progress. I've got extra motivation to beef up my skills now that there's a little bun in the oven that's going to need some hand-crafted love. :-D

No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...