Country Living Blue Ribbon Blogger Awards

I can't believe I am typing this ... I just found out that out of 700 submissions, I am one of the finalists in Country Living Magazine's Blue Ribbon Blogger Awards! Seriously? This isn't a joke, right? My little blog? For real? I am so humbled, and so excited to be recognized. Country Living has assembled a celebrity panel to choose the winning blogs in each category, but you have a chance to vote for your favorites in the Reader's Choice awards. So this is my humble appeal for your vote. I appreciate your readership over the nearly five (!) years I have posted my crafting ramblings on this little space.

To vote, visit Country Living Magazine's website and vote for me, Snapdragon Crafts, in the "Crafts" category. You can vote once per day until voting concludes on September 15. Thanks for your readership and support!

2 comments:

Nicky said...

Congrats on your nomination. This is quite an achievement!!!!

steph said...

I LOVE your blog--and you can count on my daily vote for you. Found you on the Ravelry blogger group, so I'm so glad you posted about your honor. (I'm a new blogger--can't imagine the thrill of being chosen for finalist!!!!)
Best of luck!
http://www.woolythyme.typepad.com

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...