smile: it's friday!

My finished object this week makes me smile every time I look at it ... it's the happiness wash cloth (free pattern!) by Heather Mountain (Rav link). Our knitting guild is knitting up a bunch of these using Hobby Lobby's uber-soft I Love This Cotton, and then will sew them together to make a blanket we'll donate to a local charity. I haven't knit many "picture" dish cloths like this one before, but now I'm hooked! There are soooo many funny and cute patterns out there.

Here are some that have caught my eye ... the next time I need some easy knitting, I'm casting on for one of these:



Be My Dishcloth, by KrisKnits (another freebie!)

Pig Out! by Elaine Fitzpatrick (free!)



Happy Penguin by Alli Barrett


Little Miss Happy Flower by Rachel Van Schie


Don't forget to check out the other FOs at TamisAmis!

5 comments:

erin said...

I love all the dishcloths!!

Sam Findlay said...

Your dishcloths look great! Love them all!

Vivianne said...

I love these washcloths: how cheery to wash your face with one of these in the morning :)

Amanda Steves said...

I love the motifs on these cloths... it's addictive, isn't it?

Nicky said...

Love the dishcloths. Especially the smiley face and the hearts.

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...