month 'o socks: finish #1


It's official: the mardi gras socks are done! I'm pretty excited, as I realized when looking at my Ravelry project page that these are the first pair I've completed in two years. Yes, you read that right: TWO YEARS. Yikes. I won't admit how many single socks have been cast on and subsequently abandoned during that time frame ... it's not that I haven't wanted to knit socks. I would start and then dislike using dpn's or get frustrated by not liking the final fit of the finished first sock. But watch out now ... I'm on a roll!

Pattern: Ann Budd's 8-stitches-per-inch sock (cast on: 60 stitches)
Needles: size 1.5 (2.50 mm) Knit Picks Harmony's, 40" cable (magic loop)
Yarn: Magic and Moonshine Fiddi Diddi Wow Wow in Amazonista

No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...