big 'ol bulldawg blanket I made my husband for our anniversary is done! It went really fast once I concentrated on it. I'm super happy since that's 4,000 yards out of my stash and he loves it!
this flop of a project and realized that it would be a major tangly mess to separate the two strands back apart. I'm glad I added the marled section now--it breaks it up and makes things more interesting.
And like every successful blanket project I've done before, I got super excited and immediately pulled out yarn to make another one. This one will be super girly and for my daughter. It's already doubled in size since I took this picture--that's how fast these go!