swap mania

 
So you saw a little peek of just part of the package I sent to my partner in the cup 'o yarn swap on Friday ... and what did I get? Oh my goodness ... soooo much good stuff! My partner, Mari, totally spoiled me ... first, check out this amazing travel coffee mug! The needles and yarn ball are actually etched into the ceramic, so it shouldn't wear off like a painted illustration might (made by this Etsy seller). 
 
 
And so much great yarny goodness! The yarn is BMFA Socks that Rock in the "What the Foqua?" colorway, an awesome crazy rainbow that I love! And the sheep tape measure and stitch markers? Sooo stinkin' cute! I've been coveting a pair of these tiny dog snips for awhile now, too ...

 
 
Not pictured: an amazing Knit Local book (with great backstories on American produced yarn and dyers!), yummy coffee, and scrumptious chocolate ... thanks so much, Mari! I love it all!

1 comment:

unionjgirl said...

Wow, I'm in awe of that yarn, such a gorgeous colorway! I love swaps, aren't they fun? First, it's the fun of spoiling someone; and then, the realization that someone is also spoiling you.

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...