month #6: love your library challenge



I'm getting back on the love your library challenge wagon, folks. It's okay if you fell off too. June was much more successful than April and May ... I made my first hitchhiker, a pattern I'd had plans to make for quite some time now (since last Christmas, if memory serves me correctly!) and my mock cable wristers, my third pattern knit from the book 60 Quick Knits. That is an official record for me. Three patterns from one book? It started with the lion scarf, then the bobbles and cables cap, and now the wristers. Pretty crazy, huh? May your July be successful!

1 comment:

Christine N said...

My June was super successful as well! See my LYL post here:

http://knitcorner.blogspot.com/2013/07/love-youre-library-july-goals.html

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...