Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Love Your Library, vol. 13


So earlier this month I eased back into my Love Your Library challenge by knitting a pattern I'd been gifted earlier this year (my slip-zag cowl). This week I'm finally back into the swing of things with a pattern that truly qualifies for the challenge, being purchased last year. This is a repeater for me--I've knit this pattern before, and when I did it was for a knitting swap partner and I swore I'd knit it again. Now is the time! The pattern is Riverbank, and it is easy, fun, and makes a fabulous cowl. I'm using MadTosh Merino DK for the first time (colorway: firewood). It feels like butter and I love this colorway!

What are you working on this week for your personal challenge? As the craziness of spring winds down, I'm looking forward to summer and time to re-focus on this challenge!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments:

  1. That colorway is gorgeous! That is going to be one squishy, lovely cowl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring?...it has just sprung here, it seems.....

    ReplyDelete