Monday, January 21, 2013

victims of second sock syndrome


Oh my. The last time I posted about my crosshatch lace socks was last March and I had just turned the heel ... nearly a year later, I had completely forgotten that I had finished that first sock (all that remains is the kitchener-ing of the toes) and this pair had fallen victim to "second sock syndrome." I absolutely love this lace pattern (and Charlene's book!) so I don't know why this pair has languished in UFO territory for so long ... if I can stay focused, maybe I can finish the second sock this month (Ravelry link to project page).

I have to admit, it feels a bit like cheating to start off my love your library challenge with two WIPs that are thisclose to completion, but boy is it gratifying to start with some easy finishes!


1 comment:

  1. Good luck! You know it will be awesome when you finish.

    ReplyDelete