victims of second sock syndrome


Oh my. The last time I posted about my crosshatch lace socks was last March and I had just turned the heel ... nearly a year later, I had completely forgotten that I had finished that first sock (all that remains is the kitchener-ing of the toes) and this pair had fallen victim to "second sock syndrome." I absolutely love this lace pattern (and Charlene's book!) so I don't know why this pair has languished in UFO territory for so long ... if I can stay focused, maybe I can finish the second sock this month (Ravelry link to project page).

I have to admit, it feels a bit like cheating to start off my love your library challenge with two WIPs that are thisclose to completion, but boy is it gratifying to start with some easy finishes!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! You know it will be awesome when you finish.

Unknown said...

It's easy to put socks to the side when you have other knits needing attention. I've done the same thing many a times!

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...