Ravellenic Finish #4


Yup, it's another lowbrow hat! This one is for me, all me. I've been strangely drawn to these bright, shocking oranges lately. Yellows, too. Which is hard, since they're not really the most flattering colors for garments. But accessories? Oh yeah! I blame winter and missing the sun. This will have to be my artificial vitamin D for now! I love this hat pattern even more in a lighter colorway. The lace is much easier to see and really "pops" in the Citrus colorway!

Pattern: Lowbrow Hat (link to my Ravelry project page)
Yarn: Madelinetosh Tosh Chunky (colorway: Citrus, 1 skein = 165 yards)
Needles: Size 5 and Size 7 Knit Picks Harmony interchangeables
Modifications: None!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! The colour and the pattern are perfect! And you're right about having pops of colour. And how can you go wrong with Madelinetosh :)

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...