Ravellenic Finish #7


One. more. lowbrow hat. Are you sick of seeing them yet? This one is for my sister who saw my previous orange one, and decided she liked this crazy color, too. She spends a lot of time in the woods as a forestry major, so I'm glad she has some hunter's orange to wear now. :-D

This was my last Ravellenic Games knitting finish! I officially cast off at 9:08 a.m. Central on Sunday morning. Am seriously in shock over how productive the games got me to be!

Pattern: Lowbrow Hat (link to my Ravelry project page)
Yarn: Madelinetosh Tosh Chunky (colorway: Citrus, 1 skein = 165 yards)
Needles: Size 5 and Size 7 Knit Picks Harmony interchangeables
Modifications: None! And yes, I can knit this pattern in my sleep by now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I don't feel bad for making my 7th Reindeer hat! Love the orange color, one of my fav colors.

Emily said...

LOL, yup! Don't feel bad at all! Some patterns are worth repeating ...

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...