We've officially finished the first quarter of the year (eeep!) and to stay on better track towards achieving my 2016 crafting resolutions I thought I should do quarterly progress checks this year. So what were my resolutions again??
- Goal #1: ZERO yarn purchases this year. Success! I have NOT purchased anything! Shocker!
- Goal #2: Empty at least two storage containers of yarn. LOL, not anywhere close.
- Goal #3: Sew at least four quilts. One quilt top finished so far.
- Goal #4: Knit at least three sweaters for myself. YES! One done!
- Goal #5: Knit 50 charity projects. 14 newborn baby beanies so far.
- Goal #6: Empty a storage bin of needlepoint projects. Oof. ZERO progress here.
- Goal #7: Make new pillow covers for my front sitting room. No progress.
- Goal #8: Continue to build my budding crochet skills. Yes! Multiple edgings and beanies made.
- Goal #9: Dye my own self-striping yarn. Not yet!!
- Goal #10: Continue my Love Your Library project! 7 finished projects so far!
How's your crafting year been going so far?