Love Your Library, vol. 19

I should title this post summer slackin', because that's what's been going on here in terms of this challenge this month! I have not cast on for the felted oven mitt, nor any other project in that book despite the fact that I see a TON of projects I'm excited to make in it. I know I should cut myself a little slack, but still ..... hope you've been more productive than I have this month! (P.S. I'm experimenting with a new link-up style this week--let me know in the comments if it doesn't work for you!)

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...