homespun baby cardi



Some homespun baby cardigan love using Lion Brand's Homespun yarn. I've had my eye on this colorway (Ambrosia) for some time, since I'm a sucker for vibrant purples and pinks, and I love the look of rustic looking yarns. A baby shower was the perfect excuse to finally give it a try! This is Linda Bohrn's Easy Raglan Sleeve baby sweater, which has become my go-to when in need of a cute, but fast and simple baby cardigan pattern. Visit Ravelry for more of my project specs. The verdict on Homespun? I love the colors ... but knit up, the yarn is splitty and has a halo that bugs me. After comparing the stockinette and purl sides of this project, I've decided I like this yarn best purled. So future projects will be in garter or reverse stockinette!



stockinette side

purl side



No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...