- Swedish Fish mitts
- geek girl mitts
- koolhaas hat
- stripey socks #1
- stripey socks #2
- cowgirl cowl
- give 'em the slip mitts
And the grand total is ....
Phew! That was a lot! And looking at the numbers, it really was my most productive knitting year to date! I nearly doubled the yardage I knit, and subsequently had a big jump in number of finished projects as well! Which really isn't all that surprising when you take a look at all the hats, mitts, and accessories I knitted this year.
Now for the moment of truth--how did I do on the resolutions I set for myself back last January? My 2014 knitting resolutions were to:
- Goal #1: Knit down my stash. Results? MIXED. I knit more yardage than I ever have before, and I successfully maintained a six-month stretch with ZERO yarn purchases (wahoo!!) ... BUT I made a lot of yarn purchases in the first six months of 2014. I never did the painful calculations, but I would guess that my stash grew this year despite my productivity and yarn dieting.
- Goal #2: Finish, frog, or otherwise eliminate my current WIPs. Results? Big fat FAIL on this one! LOL!
- Goal #3: Continue my Love Your Library project! Results? MIXED. In total, I knit six projects from books currently in my library. I ended up taking advantage of a lot of amazing free patterns this year, but I still struggle in knitting from my vast library of pattern books.
- Goal #1: Knit down my stash.
- Goal #2: Finish, frog, or otherwise eliminate my current WIPs.
- Goal #3: Continue my Love Your Library project!