knit your library, vol. 14


My second granny square blanket is groooooowing! It's so close to being done--by the end of the month for sure! I estimate this one will use about 3,800 yards. I'm even more excited about it, since it's eating up some boucle' and eyelash yarn that I have had sitting around for years.


And in between crocheting, another pair of socks got started. I'm excited to try a toe-up version of the heel flap (instead of the short row heel most toe-up socks use) from my Wendy Johnson box of patterns I got last summer. There's a TON of patterns in this box I'd like to try, honestly!



2 comments:

Una said...

That is a great blanket. I love sneaking "difficult" yarn into projects.

Lynda said...

Lovely colours!! xx

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...