... and festivals

The Cotton District Arts Festival was exhausting, but fun. When you set up at 6 am and don't leave until after 5 pm, that makes for a pretty darn long day. I have a new level of respect for the people who make a living traveling year-round from one festival to another. Those are some serious road warriors! For my first time out, I was pretty happy with how I did. But I still have plenty of merchandise I'll be selling either on Etsy or this summer at the Starkville Community Market! I thought I'd give everyone a peek ... welcome to my booth!








For all those who made a visit to my booth, thanks for your support!

No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...