a slice of summer yum



From the June 2011 issue of Martha Stewart Living Magazine.

Yum, this picture makes me crave a cold, juicy slice of watermelon. Nothing says "summer" better than watermelon! These are crocheted watermelon potholders highlighted in my most recent issue of Martha Stewart Living magazine. According to Martha people collect them, but this just makes me more motivated to re-learn crochet! Once upon a time I knew how, but as time progressed my focus switched to knitting, and that knowledge got pushed aside for new techniques. One more thing to add to the never-ending list of crafting "to do somedays." :-D

No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...