quilt contemplation

Remember when I mentioned my crazy urge to make my daughter a special Christmas quilt? I'm envisioning a new Christmas tradition around here ... Christmas quilts for everyone's beds that only come out once the Christmas tree goes up the day after Thanksgiving ... Of course, I have no delusions/expectations of making all these quilts this year! But starting my daughter's has been occupying my brain lately. First step? Stash enhancement!

 
 
 
 
 
Next step is picking a pattern ... but for now I'll just admire all the cheerful goodness!
 
***These photos were all taken with my iPhone, I apologize for the lower quality!

No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...