christmas countdown


I was about to start this post with a comment about how November disappeared on me, but frankly so is December! (under two weeks until Christmas?!?! gulp!) November ended up turning into my own personal charity knit-a-thon, which I'll be posting about next. What have I been up to this month? Getting the Christmas book advent calendar started again (my favorite new-to-me Christmas tradition!) ...

 
.... decking the halls ...
 

 
 
... and hanging the stockings with care! Aren't these great? My grandma knit these for my two kiddos ... they crack me up because they are sooo long. Much more generous in size than the ones she knit for us growing up! Santa has his work cut out for him filling them up, that's for sure!

1 comment:

heather said...

I love your Christmas village set-up...looks magical!!!

And I love the Advent book calendar idea. I've seen that before, but have never gotten my act together to execute it. Maybe next year. :-)

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...