Love Your Library, vol. 17


Are you tired of seeing these yet? Fourth time knitting this pattern, and finally I'm making one for myself! The first three Riverbanks were gifts for other people ... this gorgeous blue is a new MadTosh colorway, Mandala. It reminds me a lot of Malabrigo's whale's road colorway. Deep, complex, and stunning. And also making my fingers blue! Just a little anyway. But totally worth it!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...