Love Your Library, vol. 27

The minions are growing! And in the meantime, I busted out a hat to add to my gift-giving pile. This is another pattern I loved so much I'm making it again--Pioneer Peak. I made my first one back in February, and after weighing it realized I had barely enough scraps of Malabrigo Mecha leftover to make a second one. And now I did! I love how fast this pattern is--easily a knit it in one night of television watching pattern.


Pattern: pioneer peak (link to my Rav project page)
Needles: size 8 for ribbing, size 10 for body of hat
Yarn: leftover scraps of malabrigo mecha (colorway: whale's road), used approx. 90 yards
Mods: skipped a few of the resting purl rounds in the decrease section since I was playing yarn chicken at the end!

So far this year I've had more luck repeatedly knitting patterns I have in my library more than anything else it seems. Oh well--at least I'm getting my money's worth, right?

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...