Love Your Library, vol. 26

Time to get back on my Love Your Library challenge wagon!!  This month is going to be all about Christmas knitting. Can you guess what my first project is??? Hint: I've knit two of these before ... it's yellow and mischievous ... yup, it's another minion! Two minions, in fact. You're seeing the very top of the crown of the head in progress right now. What's to come? Another hat, and maybe a Rebecca Danger dinosaur stuffy for one of my kiddos.


How's your challenge going?


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...