leap day cast on crazies

Today is Leap Day, and in celebration I'm going a little crazy casting on! I know most of these will have to be set aside, but it's fun to go a little mad every once in awhile!

Campside cardigan, but with top-down set-in sleeves thanks to Ann Budd. Using Miss Babs!

 Test knitting the Feyre shawl for Brandy using Miss Babs and Madtosh.

My second pair of kids' tube socks!

A lowbrow hat in appropriate Bulldawg colors.

A second sweater, this one is Pasture using Colinette Jitterbug and Blue Moon Fiber Arts.

2 comments:

Lucy Bowen said...

Oh look at all of those. Love all the colours!

Julie said...

I love doing something special on the leap year day, too! Way to go, casting on for so many new things, I hope the mojo stays strong!

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...