Christmas crochet

I'm counting down until I can break out the Christmas decorations (we wait until after Thanksgiving in this house), and this year I'm already ready for the Christmas season. I've been making these adorable crocheted Santa ornaments all year long in an international ornament swap (so fun!), and these are the last couple I'll be mailing out (and a few for myself!). I consider myself a newbie crocheter and found these really straightforward and fun to make.

Pattern: Santa by Debra Yorston (free pattern here!) Link to my Ravelry project page.
Hook: G (4.00 mm)
Yarn: Less than 5 yards of Caron Simply Soft in red and white, and Knit Picks Swish in Oyster
Mods: hdc instead of sc for hat, chain 6ish and hdc in each to finish hat.



1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...