grapevine crosshatch lace socks

Yippee--another finished project for my love your library challenge! This is the crosshatch lace pattern from Charlene Schurch's More Sensational Socks book. I used size 2 needles and Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn (no colorway name on the ball band, unfortunately!). It's one of those colors that looks deep blue in some light, and dark blueish-purple in others. This is the second time I've knit this pattern--the first pair of socks was a gift for a dear friend. I loved the pattern so much that I vowed to make a pair for myself eventually--better late than never! Link to Ravelry project page.
 
P.S. For those of you who are playing along with the love your library challenge, don't forget to come back tomorrow to share your end of the month wrap-up! Plan to post about how well you did this first month on your blog, and start making plans for projects that will come out of your current craft/knit/sew library in February! 


3 comments:

Karen said...

Your socks are gorgeous!!

Anke said...

That is an awesome sock pattern!

anna said...

Oh these are just gorgeous - you are so clever!

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...