Ravellenic knitting!


Are you participating in Ravelry's Ravellenic Games? Basically, it's Ravelry's celebration of the Olympics--see how many projects you can complete, casting on during the opening ceremony and finishing by the completion of the games. This is my first-ever time actually participating, despite wanting to for several Olympiads now. As you can see, I have multiple skeins of MadTosh Chunky that are calling my name! My first priority is a betula ring cowl and a lowbrow hat. After that, we'll see!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't do the games because I suck at deadline knitting. It would surely kill my mojo! But I will cheer you on from the sidelines. I guess am just not a sports participant. LOL

Allison said...

I'm participating (still have to blog about it). I'm attempting to knit a cardigan. I did it in 2012 but my job is much more demanding than it was back then, so we'll see if I actually manage to finish. If not, at least I'll have made a good dent in it.

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...