multnomah: in progress


What I've been working on in-between everything else, when I feel like a few rows of garter squishiness: Multnomah (another freebie sock yarn shawlette pattern!). I'm a few rows away from starting the feather and fan lace pattern, wahoo! This is another skein of Sweet Georgia Tough Love Sock (colorway: cayenne). I'm noticing that this yarn feels makes my hands itch for the first few minutes every time I pick it up, but then goes away and feels soft again. Anyone else notice that? I'm using size 3 needles this time (compared to the size 5s I used on Sewanee) and was afraid it would go super slow, but thankfully it's not.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was planning to knit that with my Maine Souvenir yarn, and then I saw your Sewanee and changed my mind!

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...