Love Your Library, vol. 25


The Leyburn socks are DONE! They fit perfectly, and I adore this yarn. Pink, purple, and orange--all my favorite colors combined! This pattern is seriously the best I've found for dealing with crazy variegated yarn in a fun way. I'm already envisioning some fingerless mittens using this stitch pattern!

Pattern: Leyburn socks a freebie by MintyFresh (link to my Rav project page)
Yarn: Your Mom Knits (colorway: Girls Just Want To Have Fun)
Needles: Size 1 Addi Sock Rockets
Mods: Increased until I reached 62 stitches.Didn’t increase for leg. Was lazy and didn’t shift stitches, was happy with the two stitch “gap” in the pattern running up both sides of the leg where the needles change. You don't even really notice it.




Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful color! Is that a twisted rib? Great design.

Emily said...

It's quilted lattice stitch! Super fun! (and easy)

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...