current hat count, week 1

Every Friday this month I'll post a finished hat progress update in my personal hat-a-thon. Here's my "starting point." The five azalea hats I finished in August, the first sidewinder hat I finished in September, and two new hats this week--a second sidewinder and the luuk hat on the far left. I'm almost half-way finished with my third sidewinder beanie using the same skein of Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn Reflective (colorway: yellow glow) and am curious to see how much yarn I'll have remaining. Can I squeak four hats from one skein?? We shall see ... I have another skein of the same yarn in the orange glow colorway to attack next!



Previous total: 6 hats
This week's additions: 2 hats
TOTAL hats knit: 8

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Impressive, to say the least! Thanks for sharing.

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...