sewn from Pinterest: easy lined drawstring bag



If you're like me your Pinterest boards are filled with infinitely more projects than you could ever make in a single lifetime. I keep posting cute sewing projects, and finally I made one! This is my first easy lined drawstring bag made with the tutorial by Jeni Baker. Awesome tutorial, and super easy--just as advertised! I would totally use this tutorial as the basis for making future lined drawstring bags. The only downfall? It's a pretty small bag if you make it using the tutorial dimensions. It would work for a sock knitting bag, but that's about it! So next time I would upsize it, which would be really easy to do. This is also a great project for using up leftover yardage from other sewing projects.

No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...