amy butler love



First fabulous fabric and sewing patterns--now papercrafts! I stumbled across these kits near one of the end caps in the Martha Stewart Crafts aisle in Michael's. Martha and Amy Butler? Michael's is really getting their act together! Each kit cost $4.99 ... the only negative is the paper quality. No heavy cardstock here! But it's what you'd expect given the cost (and it is just fine for correspondence). The cards have faux texture, since they're composed of images of her fabric.






2 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

I love Amy Butlers patterns too! I can't wait until monday to run and see if I can find those yummy cards!

Emily said...

Lola, you're bags you just posted about are so cute!

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...