so embossing



Is it sick that a mere week after New Year's I started dreaming of Valentine's Day cards? And then made them?!?! Yeah, I feel sick. But satisfied. I know I run the risk of coming up with a better idea in the meantime, but now they're done! Tomorrow marks the beginning of a new semester, and my crafting time will reduce to nil, so I chalk this strange behavior up to a crafting binge I've been on for the past three weeks. I keep thinking, enjoy it while it lasts!

Now for the details ... I used a Paper Source heart stamp that worked really well with the thermal embossing. I was worried about the embossing powder sticking in the swirl pattern, but it all came out great! It probably helped that I used a smooth cardstock with no texture. I mixed up the location of some accent strips on the front, and used an assortment of pink and red patterned paper I had on hand--my New Year's crafting resolution this year is to a better job of using what I already have ... we'll see how long that lasts!






No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...