falling into project spectrum


My latest project spectrum inspirations.

I've jumped head-first into Lolly's project spectrum, and I'm loving it! This is the third annual celebration of color, and this year's theme is Elements. February/March are the "Fire" months, with pink, orange, and red as the primary colors. I serendipitously finished the pink dottie bag just as I decided to participate. Everyone's projects on Flickr and Ravelry (log in required) are so inspiring ... its already helping me to expand my color horizons! Funny enough, most of the projects on my needles right now are of the water theme ...

FEBRUARY/MARCH - FIRE - red, orange, pink
APRIL / MAY - EARTH - green, brown, metallics
JUNE / JULY - AIR - gray, white, yellow
AUGUST / SEPTEMBER - WATER - blue, black, purple

1 comment:

Lolly said...

great collage! i am happy that you are inspired by project spectrum! you have some lovely projects in mind!

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...