sunday's stitches, vol. 2

sunday's stitches: a moment to slow down and savor whatever your stitching on


This project alternates between exciting me and overwhelming me--which makes the weekly photos a really helpful thing, as I can see my progress in them and not feel like this will take me f.o.r.e.v.e.r. I just realized that there are twelve remaining colors to stitch up in this project, so if I finish one color a month I can finish this project by the end of the year. Slow but steady wins the race, right?

See my progress from week to week on past sunday's stitches.

3 comments:

Kat Riddell said...

I love seeing your progress on this. One color a moth sounds like a good plan-almost turning it into a sort of cross-stitch calendar!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I must protest...you have to stop showing me your lovely needlepoint! Period. It is making it hard to resist the temptation to drag out all my needlepoint stuff and start a new project. Stop it! :)

You are making great progress. And yes, slow and steady always wins the race. Happy Stitching. :)

NinnyNoodleNoo said...

It will be very beautiful when it's finished!

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...